Library Food and Drink Policy
- Dry or individually wrapped snacks (crackers, pretzels, candy, cookies, dried fruit, nuts, granola bars, etc.)
- Drinks in covered containers
The following are NOT allowed:
- Potentially messy or aromatic food items(fast food meals, pizza, salad, fruit, etc.)
- Drinks in uncovered containers
- Food deliveries to the library
In All Computer and Classroom Areas:
Food and Drink are not permitted in the computer and classroom areas.
Why do we have these restrictions?
- To protect the collection and equipment
- To prevent infestation of bugs, mice, and other pests
- To keep floors and furnishings in good condition
- Pick up after yourself – take out what you bring in.
- Report spills promptly to library staff.
- Empty liquids into restroom sink before disposing of cups.
- Do not ask the library staff to hold food and drink items at the circulation desk.
Thank you for helping to keep your library clean and inviting.